Wednesday, May 23, 2012

'gramming 2

Nothing overly exciting just a few things that had me in a tizzy (yes, I said tizzy) this month.

For the last few weeks, I appear to be having difficulty restraining myself from beauty purchases. It's gotten a little bit out of hand in the last week but hey ho, this is a PAST-TIME. Or so I continue to tell myself.


The result of a Special Effects Workshop


Just some random bike tour through Dublin City Centre


My attempt of organising lip products


My walk home from the city


REALLY appreciated this find


Prosecco in KOH Thai restaurant


Coco


A book I'm reading


Finding an Essie stand in Boots


From a cafe nearby

2 comments:

  1. Wow the special effects make-up looks awesome!!


    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done on the special effects it looks great! and I love Essie too xx

    ReplyDelete