Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dior Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm

Lip balm is something I need constantly by my side. I remember back in the later years of primary school, one had to be consistent with your Vaseline application. God forbid if you had anything but glossy lips in 6th class.

My usual companions in recent years have usually been Carmex. A dry-lipped girl's best friend. At last count I had *finger count*, SEVEN scattered between my room, handbag and office. However a while back, I received a package from Dior in Paris when they were returning a replacement bottle of foundation. Along with the new shiny bottle of Dior NudeSkin (my beloved!), I got a little pot of their lip balm. A cute addiction I think.










I've not heard much about it but who here can say they hear anything about any high end brands lip balm selection but it was instant LOVE. In its white packaging, it contains a pink, rose-scented balm. The texture would be much richer than your standard pot of Carmex therefore throwing in that word "luxury". Can a simple lip balm be described as luxurious? Well, yes I think so.



How much it retails for? I'm not too sure. More than likely something completely ludicrous for a bog standard lip balm. But I do think it is something I might want to repurchase. It was well loved!

(it's approaching payday, I tend to have these crazy €€€ notions this time of the month)

No comments:

Post a Comment